Detailed Product Description:
Rechargeable BL1460 Lithium Ion Battery 14.4v 4000mAh for Makita
For Makita 14.4v 4000mAh BL1460 The Frist Generation BL1430
Cordless Power Tool Li-Ion Replacement battery
|Compatible Brand||For Makita|
|Certificate||CE FCC ROHS PSE KC|
|Replacement Part numbers:|
FOR Makita Bl1830 Bl1815 Bl1835 194205-3 Lxt-400
FOR Makita:BJV180, BJV180Z,BPB180, BPB180Z,BSS501,
BTD140SFE, BTD140Z,BTD144, BTD144RFE,
BTW251Z,BTW253,BTW253Z,BTW450, BTW450Z,BUB182, BUB182Z,BVR350,
BVR350Z,BVR450, BVR450Z,DF454DZ,HP454D,HP454DRFX, HP454DZ,HR202D,
HR202DRFX, HR202DZK,JR120D, JR120DRF, JR120DZK,ML184(FlashLight),
ML184,MR100, MR100W,PB108D, PB108DRFX, PB108DZ, TD144DRFX,
1. 100% new and original LG or SANYO cells. Factory price ,original
2. Fast delivery.
3. With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable.
4. Each battery has been tested by OQC to match OEM products.
5. One year warranty.
We can ship to you by UPS,FEDEX,DHL,TNT,EMS,other shipping terms
can also be arranged according to specific requirements.
1. Can I get the samples?
We can provide samples and return the samples cost in bulk order.
2. How can I pay?
We can accept pay by bank transfer, PayPal or Western Union
3. When it will delivery after payment?
Samples will take about 3-5 days. bulk order about 15 days.
4. Do you accept ODM&OEM service busienss?
Yes, we supply OEM&ODM service to customers requirement.
5. What warranty service do you offer?
We take every careful step for our customers, provide a
satisfactory and strong backup for their sales and promotion. We
offer one year warranty for our batteries.
6. How do you ensure high quality of your products?
Strict QC with 6 steps testing from raw materials purchase to
1.Logo printing,customized package OEM/ODM orders are available.
2.During warranty time unconditional replacement if Product quality
3.According your demand customize all new battery pack design for
4.Small Order is available.
5.we can provide samples and return the samples cost in bulk order.
1) Keep away from children.
2) Prohibit reverse polarity charging.
3) Do not put the battery in the water.
4) Please use the appropriate charger to charge for the battery.
5) Do not try to open or press, hit the battery, so easy to heat or
fire if do that.
6) When the battery appears noise, high temperature or leakage,
should stop using.
7) It will damage the battery for short circuit, overcharge or
charging method improperly.
8) It is forbidden to burn or damage the battery , otherwise the
battery will explode or release harmful gases.
9) In order to avoid overdischarge to damage the battery,should
stop using when power is low